Are you a company or corporate organization who needs their logo on your garments? If yes then you require the embroidery digitizing technique whereby analogue information is changed into digital information. This is done using an embroidery machine. Digital embroideries require skilled people (digitizers).
There are various types of embroidery digitizing which include;
- Water soluble embroidery
Embroidery digitizing requires one to have skills and also requires the digitizers to take time to learn, appreciate and understand the software and the art. A good digitizer should understand the purpose and effectiveness of what s/he’s doing. A skilled digitizer should;
- Understand the design
- Type of fabric to work on
- Dimensions to work on.
Even skilled, efficient digitizers require embroidery digitizing software. The soft wares vary depending on the machine being used. Some digitizers cannot afford to buy the software and instead decide to hire due to the high cost.
Many countries have embraced embroidery digitizing because it’s a technique that is here to stay. Are you in USA and a fun of embroidery digitizing then look no far just get to Minnesota and you will meet qualified USA digitizers. They have their business dealing with embroidery. Their services are sought after because;
- Their prices are cheap
- Their work is of high quality
- They are quick and efficient
- Customer satisfaction is guaranteed
- Provide professional advice through email or phone calls
- They have qualified digitizers who can work on all formats.
- Complete their orders on time
- Customer is attached to a digitizer.
- Have the required software and machines
- Convenient payment terms.
- They have no hidden charges.
- Have skills in small lettering
Embroidery digitizing can be done for commercial or personal use. The design depends on an individual’s preference.